– It’s time for the media to stop referring to Donald Trump as the “President.” He’s just an evicted squatter who’s taking his time packing his bags.
– Sixty-five days until Donald Trump is unemployed, evicted, eaten alive by his creditors, and vulnerable to criminal indictment and arrest.
– The media waited an extra three days to call the election for Biden, just to avoid Trump’s wrath, and where did it get them? He’s calling them fake news anyway. You never, ever cower to someone like Trump. The result just ends up being even worse for you.
– They’re not getting as much national coverage as they should be getting, but the Georgia Senate runoffs are well underway. Republican David Perdue is once again afraid to debate Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff. Democratic candidate Raphael Warnock just challenged Republican Kelly Loeffler to a debate. To jointly donate to Warnock and Ossoff, click here.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)