– Donald Trump got ahead by making the nation’s suckers and losers feel special, like they were the real winners. Most of them can now see that he was a fraud all along, but they don’t care; if they give up on him, they’ll have to admit to themselves that they aren’t special after all.
– And then one day, like a miracle, the Hunter Biden scandal disappeared.
– Fortunately, only a rather small fraction of Americans voted for Trump in 2020. When you look at Trump’s roughly 73 million votes compared to the estimated United States population of 328 million, that’s only 22% of the population. When you factor out children and others who were ineligible to vote, that percentage rises into the thirties. But the point is that the narrative about “half” or “nearly half” of the country supporting Trump is completely false. The math just doesn’t support that notion.
– Tweet of the day, from CBS News reporter Kathryn Watson: “Men who can get girlfriends don’t join the Proud Boys.”
The post The math is far worse for Donald Trump than you think appeared first on Palmer Report.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)