– Trump just tweeted “we win the State of Pennsylvania!” Twitter slapped a disclaimer on it with a link that says “Joe Biden is the projected winner of the 2020 presidential election.” When are they just going to kick Trump off? This is getting embarrassing for everyone involved. On the other hand, we do get to keep seeing Trump humiliate himself with every new preempted tweet.
– Don’t tell me we can’t win the senate runoffs in Georgia. We just won Georgia.
– Trump is now melting down about how much he hates Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State, which tells you how Trump’s day is going.
– Team Trump now says it’s going to “release the Kraken.” They must not have watched the end of the movie where the Kraken was defeated and sank.
– Tweet of the day, from actor Misha Collins: “I’m so proud of all the Georgians who voted in force to flip their state blue & protect our country and our Constitution against tyranny. One more to go, guys. Make sure you’re registered for the Senate runoff if you live in Georgia!”
The post Twitter is just pummeling Donald Trump at this point appeared first on Palmer Report.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)